Instagram of the Day: Trainer Work

>> Wednesday, April 08, 2015

I Instagrammed this earlier this morning:


"82 minutes on the bike with 'Coach Troy' this morning. #ThatsAllSweat"

And yep, that's 100% sweat - I made sure I didn't have my leaky water bottle. My sweat usually puddles and starts to run a bit, but this is the first time in a LONG time that it went off the mat and down into the drain in the basement. Gross. I actually stepped in it in my socks right as I finished my workout. Double gross.

Related to the workout this morning, I also tweeted this:





My favorite "go to" Spinerval workout is on Spinvervals 23.0: a sub-40 minute ride with 7x90 sec hard efforts w/ 90 sec rest, and then a final 3 minute building interval at the very end. So my 82 minute ride this morning with those extended efforts was a big WIN for me. Now let's see if I can do that again next week...

2 comments:

Sarah 10:06 AM, April 08, 2015  

Holy hell. Way to rock the bike! I'm overdue for a bike workout this intense---and it just might happen this evening. If I have any gross sweat floor photos I'll be sure to Instagram them & tag you- but I draw the line at swamp foot. Nope. These perfectly painted piggies will NOT be bathing in body juice. No, sir!

Sarah
www.thinfluenced.com

Steve Stenzel 9:26 PM, April 08, 2015  

Ha! Yeah, it was pretty gross to step in...

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.