Cinnamon Rolls After a Long Run

>> Monday, September 27, 2021

Last Monday, I did my final long hard run before the TC 10 Mile in 6 days. That same day, I dropped off some small radish greens that I had thinned from my garden to my running friend Shannon who has some bunnies and guinea pigs (they like to much on those things).


Fall radishes after being thinned.

We talked about "bathroom incidents" while working out, and that she recently just had her first issue. I laughed and noted that I had a tube of cinnamon rolls in the fridge, and that I NEARLY had them the night before, but I figured I should be smart and save them for after my final important long run. You know... to avoid creating a long run bathroom incident for myself. I told her I'd make them and share them with my boys after school.

But later that day, I messaged her this:



T-minus 6 days to race day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.