Upcoming Race News!

>> Monday, June 22, 2015

It's official. WE'RE IN for the Life Time Tri Minneapolis.



Who do I mean by "we?" I'm teaming up with my 2 best friends forever for now Devon and Jeremy. Remember, we teamed up and won at Waconia last year:



We signed up last night, and I received this conformation email:


That's right, we're team "Handsome, Hairy, and Here to Win."

I'm the swimmer. My swimming has been getting better, but I'll still be the weak link. Hell, I was thrilled with my 7:36 average for my 3x500 last week in the pool. Sure, some people would love that time, but many can do that without getting winded.

Devon is the cyclist. He's a stud on (and off) the bike. He's racing Ironman Coeur d'Alene this weekend! Good luck my friend. Devon had kind things to say towards me on Facebook yesterday:



And Jeremy is the runner. He shared this photo on Instagram 2 days ago when he ran a 2:49 at Grandma's Marathon and EASILY qualified for Boston!!


Making it look EASY! Congrats Jeremy!

This should be fun. Check out the Life Time Tri Minneapolis if you want to race with us in a few weeks!

In the meantime, it's time to get back to training. I spent the last 3 days in rural Wisconsin camping with my in-laws:


Camping with my wife's family is rough. I'm always so hungry.


Charlie's sweatpants were light gray. Until he found the puddle that Henry made with his bucket.


S'mores, sleeping in a tent, and getting a "campsite shower" after that last pic.

More camping pics to come. Now, it's time to hit the pool for the honor of my "Handsome, Hairy, and Here to Win" teammates. (I'm barely 1 of those 3 things.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.