Friday Funny 936: Inspirational Quotes (not really) and Funny Links

>> Friday, June 12, 2015




Like I do every few weeks, here are a dozen of my recent favorite posts from my tumblr page:

Athletic-Related Funnies:

SPORTS. (This is sow true it hurts.)

How to eat healthy.

As a stay-at-home Dad, this is my diet plan for staying slim.

A new level of pretentious yoga.

Those nasty foot cramps.

The best part of owning a gym.

[GIF] An interesting "hard body of the day."

A vegan / crossfit paradox.

Summer sun.

Sarcastic inspiration. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

Don't forget your workout log.

Usain Bolt / typography humor.

Non-Athletic Funnies:

Librarian humor.

The difference between pizza and your opinion.

I'm fluent in 6 languages.

Drunk me.

Baked kale.

Movies are so unrealistic.

Breast milk.

I need an adult.

Pizza vs babies.

I miss this show.

Why adults can drink booze.

Nerdy math / dinosaur joke.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

Back with a week of "Dad Workouts" tomorrow. Oh, and I'm RACING on Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.