"By George" Tri This Weekend

>> Thursday, June 25, 2015

Before the Capitol City Triathlon 10 days ago, I Facebooked Lisa to see if she'd like to race:



She had a bike crash a few days before the race, and running was still painful, so she just did the swim and bike at Capitol City - I noted that she cheered for me when we saw each other after the turn-around points on the bike in my race report.

And FOR THE RECORD, I was totally teasing about getting her to come through on our wager from the Indoor Triathlon we did in March where we declared the winner (ME) would get a few hours of childcare from the loser (LISA). She's asked Pharmie and I a few times if/when it would work for her to "pay up" and watch the boys. She's watching the boys this weekend while Pharmie and I race the "By George" triathlon with her brother and his wife! That's a good way to spend our "payment" from Lisa, right? Oh, and here's a pic of my bro-in-law Matt and Angela during our camping/canoeing trip this past weekend:



Anyway, thanks in advance, Lisa, for watching the boys. And let's have fun this weekend Matt, Angela, and Pharmie! Wish us all luck!

UPDATE: (6/25/15, 2:30 p.m.) Well, just found out that By George is cancelled. The email noted that they didn't get some of their road permits on time. Damn it. They will be issuing refunds. Maybe racing on Sunday now instead. Stay tuned...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.