Friday Funny 826: Three Gross Words (and some funny links)

>> Friday, November 14, 2014




Like I do every few weeks, here are some of my recent favorite posts from my tumblr page:

Athletic-Related Funnies:

• Sweet abs.

• T-Rex working out.

• Seen in a bike shop.

• A vegan crossfitter.

• MTB fail.

• #DadFail.

• [GIF] Teamwork.

• This kid is awesome. Thank buddy.

• [GIF] Why would you try this on a treadmill?

• This athlete with 1 leg has the BEST Halloween costumes.

• A bike neatly organized.

• [GIF] I'm straight, but if I weren't...

• This is me when I eat healthy.

Non-Athletic Funnies:

• A Freudian coffee cup.

• [GIF] One of my favorite puns.

• Awesome Will Ferrell group costume.

• Who wants to have a tea party with me this weekend?

• Double standards.

• Flu "shots."

• Here's your horoscope for next week.

• Nice.

• [GIF] Beware of No Shave November.

• No alcohol beyond this point.

• This is the sexiest card ever.

• Apology accepted.

• Men.

• 2014 is almost over.

• Make sure you have some info about what you're having tattooed on your body.

• Why we have 2 boys.

• [GIF] I don't know if you tricked out this car the right way...

• Jimmy John's makes a "penis" joke.

• We're kinda weird.

• Scariest jack-o-lantern EVER!

• Gross.

And as always, swing by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.