>> Monday, January 07, 2013
New Year's Day, my wife worked and I hung out with Henry all day. I figured I could fit in a core routine - something I did a lot with Henry over the summer. This time, I filmed it to show my wife (and all of you) how I work out with Henry. Turn it up to hear his jabbers.
- My cat's not dead at the start of that video. She just likes to lay like that.
- We have 2 cats, Ella and Kermit. Ella is the one in most of the video. Henry calls them BOTH Ella, and he runs off after saying "ELLA!" to go find Kermit at the 0:43 mark. Then you hear Henry say "meow, meow," followed by an annoyed meow from Kermit.
- Why is HENRY breathing hard at the 0:52 mark?!? I'm the one doing all the work!
- Henry gives me an anatomy lesson from 1:14 through 1:20. Super.
- I think my butt's too high at the start of that plank. Gotta work on that.
p.s. If you missed it, here's a guest post from Henry with HIS 2012 totals, and here are MY 2012 totals.