Google Me!

>> Friday, October 26, 2007

So, as I did my blog-roll this morning, I came across Dying Water Buffalo’s new post about the keywords that people searched for that landed web users on her blog. I thought I’d take a quick look at mine. They’re not nearly as good, but these were the top 3:

“Speedo”

“Speedo Whore” (yep, that’s me)

“Good First Century Ride” (I don’t know what was so good about mine...)

Anyway, I’ve had a lot of keyword searches in the past that would allude to the fact that my blog may be popular among a certain kind of gay man. So I was happy to see THESE searches were clean. Not that I see anything wrong with appealing to gay men - I mean, it's good to have options...

I checked the searches that landed folks on my photo blog, and the best one was this:

“how many years of college do you need to become a photographer”

Oh, man, I could use about a decade or 2 more.

And, on a quick professional note, check out the New York Times Newspaper this weekend – specifically the NY Times Magazine inside of the paper. My 3rd image is going to be published by the Times this weekend in a photo essay about Preschool. I haven’t seen it yet, but I should be getting a sneak peek tomorrow. Check my Photo Blog next week if you’d like to see how it looked in the magazine.

Happy weekend!!

10 comments:

Bigun 4:11 PM, October 26, 2007  

congrats on the publishing...you da man. Not the gay man...I mean, I didn't really mean anything by saying, "you da man". I have seen you almost naked and lathered up in soap - but that doesn't make me GAY! I'm just say'in...you doing pussy curls...now THAT's a manly thing to do...unless, well, ok, its a cat...so then you are back on the gaydar...or I am...but you did post a pick of pharmie's giant saggy red bowling ball breasts...nice...score one for the hetros!

Pharmie 5:29 PM, October 26, 2007  

OK, let's clear this up once and for all. They're saggy because the bowling balls were 14 pounds apiece. I may have pipes, but I wasn't about to lift those things up to my chin and end up with broken toes :)

Podium quest 5:38 PM, October 26, 2007  

Great jod on getting your picks published! Great blog. Big un posted the funniest comment I'd ever read here. Your wife is going to be realy mad when she see's you called hers baggy. Good luck. Sllep w/ one eye open!

Marcy 7:10 PM, October 26, 2007  

CONGRATS homie!!! You rock, you Speedo Whore :P

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland 9:27 PM, October 26, 2007  

Someone just recently googled "naked guys running through a field" to get to our blog. I am pretty sure any naked running stories have been kept to ourselves, so not sure how they even landed there!

brendaj 11:44 AM, October 27, 2007  

Nice job on getting your picture published! Looking forward to seeing it.

Jumper 2.0 4:54 PM, October 27, 2007  

Holy cow, Pharmie has 14 pound bowling balls!

;-)

Kate 5:29 PM, October 27, 2007  

How do you find that out!!? That is hilarious.

Wedgie 1:48 PM, October 29, 2007  

64. Steve Stenzel. I’m just saying...if I had too, it’d be with Steve Stenzel.

Unknown 4:14 PM, October 29, 2007  

OK, maybe I am having a blonde moment, but how do you know what people enter to google you? Now I wanna know who's googling me and how........ (that sounds kinda dirty now doesn't it?? LOL)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.