Mini Doughnuts = Inspiration

>> Friday, August 04, 2006

I rode out to Lynda’s house today for a 2D/Digital Design curriculum meeting. I am now considered the senior 2D instructor at CVA. Weird. Riding bike past the Uptown Art Fair on the Greenway sent the smell of Mini Doughnuts wafting in my direction. It got me motivated to get home QUICK. What an heavenly smell.

I made it home fast, but I was sweatier than a monkey. See how the sweat glistens from arm to wrist:



I’ve mentioned before that my cat Kermit only sees me as a giant hairy salt lick, and she went at me when I took off my shirt. All the styled chest hair and red marks are from her tongue:

1 comments:

Tracy 8:58 PM, August 07, 2006  

All right. Uhhh......OK. When it starts to get RED... I think it's OK to probably, um, swat her away or something... just, you know, an idea. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.