Clean Bill of Health

>> Saturday, August 12, 2006

I just got back from a general check-up, and all is well. Dr. Petrie was great. He was smart, listened to what I had to say, and was gentle with my testes. Those are the 3 things to look for in a doctor!

When I was in the bathroom to “prepare” my urine sample, there was an instruction sheet mounted on the wall. Step #2 was “Expose Penis.” I’ve done that before without instruction, but this time, I was told to. Best instruction manual I’ve ever read! When you start the day with instructions such as those, you know it’s going to be a good day!

Results:
• 157 lbs
• 5 feet, 9.5 inches tall
• Resting Heart Rate: 54 bpm
• Blood Pressure: 100 / 74
• Ganglion Cyst on right foot; only needs attention if it becomes painful.

Verdict: Still waiting on the blood work, but I should live another year (or more). Dr. Petrie told me to never stop doing triathlons.

1 comments:

E-Speed 1:17 PM, August 12, 2006  

glad everything checked out okay! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.