Friday Funny 2645: Trying to Look Tough

>> Friday, October 02, 2026

Some of these are quite cringy. Here are some people trying to look tough:






This is a guy who tries to fight teenage refs at his kid's games.










Three weeks. MmmmKAY.
(Also, that's Gennady Golovkin who was once ranked the "World's Best Boxer" on the left.)


Sidenote: I'm Cathloic. The nicest people I know are NOT religious and do the right
thing simply because it's the right thing to do. Not because they're scared of God.












Is this one trying to be funny? It might be.

More funny things on SportsAndLaughs.tumblr.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.