SIX DAYS!!!

>> Monday, September 30, 2024

All my big runs are in the bag! It's time for the TC 10 Mile this weekend!!



A few weeks ago, I was digging through the Garmin Connect app, and I added the TC 10 Mile as an upcoming race. Since then, it keeps updating what my predicted finishing time will be after every workout. Last week, I saw it jumping under 1 hour:


This was right after my rough long run 7 days ago.

Usually it's over 60 mins, and that's what I'm hoping for this weekend. It's been jumping around between 59:xx and 1:01:xx. More on my final training runs and race predictions throughout this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.