Weekly Training

>> Saturday, May 20, 2017

Here's a look at my weekly training numbers from mid-February through last weekend:


(The red-ish "22" in mid-March is 68 minutes on the trainer that I'm counting as 22 bike "miles.")

Notice that the beginning of March took a bit of a hit when my knee was acting up a little, but then I had some pretty consistent training after that. And the last 3 weeks are all labeled:

    - Raced the Falls Duathlon at the end of April, so that 3rd to last week is a bit easier.
    - Recovered the next week, and then raced the Cinco DU Mayo Duathlon that weekend.
    - Finally, a true recovery week, still with some decent milage, but all easy. (Basically just skipped a run.)

Consistency is working for me! I don't know that I've EVER had bike miles every week from mid-Feb through mid-May. Let's keep this going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.