Semi-Wordless Wednesday: a Big Day Yesterday

>> Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Yesterday was the first day of school at Henry's preschool. I Instagrammed this:


"First day of preschool in Room 2! He wanted to hold his brother before we left."


I didn't post this, but it's Henry chatting with Ms. Sue
while starting to color right after I dropped him off.

Charlie and I jumped on the chance to do an easy 6 mile run together while Henry was gone. It went well:


Unflatteringly passed out.


Still asleep after 6 miles (in 44:26) and a 15-minute walking cool down.

TC 10 training is going OK. More on that this weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.