New Blogger Alert!!

>> Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Just a quick note: Jon Borscheid, the other fella in the photos from my previous post about the 5K, has just started blogging. In the blogosphere, he goes by “Borsch” and his blog is Du-Athlete in Training. He just got a bike, and between Pharmie and myself, we’re trying to rope him into the world of multi-sport!

Stop in on him and say hi! Tell him Steve in a Speedo sent you! (or not) You can always get to his blog from the "Bloggers I've Met" link on my sidebar.

2 comments:

Marcy 10:43 AM, April 01, 2008  

If he talks about crotch rot, using Nair, or dingleberries . . .I am there :P

Anonymous,  6:37 PM, April 02, 2008  

Am I allowed to say borsch is hot?

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.