Update on the Christmas Surprise for Pharmie

>> Saturday, December 29, 2007

(If you don’t know what “Christmas Surprise” I’m talking about, make sure to check out the previous post. You will NOT be disappointed.)

Pharmie got home from work, and we sat down as I read my blog post to her. She was crying with laughter. I finished reading the post, and she wanted to feel it. So I lifted my shirt, and she was a happy camper. Let’s just say that this went over well:



And on the note of Christmas gifts, I recently received my winnings from the RaceAthlete “2007 Endurance Blog of the Year” contest. It’s nothing fancy, but it’s all useful stuff:


Thanks RaceAthlete!!

On a final note, my Mom and Dad got me a pair of Under Armour shorts for Christmas to help keep “little winky” warm (those are my Moms words for those parts!):


(...is that a camel toe?...)

I think this is their not-so-subtle way of letting me know that they’d like Grandkids out of me someday! I just got back from an 8-mile run, and the Under Armour did the trick! It was 21 degrees with a slight windchill and light snow (which led to a little slippage), but the run went well (59:39 total time).

14 comments:

Tri-Dummy 4:16 PM, December 29, 2007  

So. That's what Roman has been doing with his triathlon race goodie bag leftovers!

Nice squirrel covers.

Born To Endure 6:16 PM, December 29, 2007  

Is that hair I see on those legs..too shame..too shame!! tsk tsk..:-)

Fe-lady 6:38 PM, December 29, 2007  

So you shaved your chest but still have hairy legs...I guess it's for warmth for winter?
And HOW did you get around the nipple area...oh, it was NAIR- you didn't shave.
Now, you KNOW what happened to Kramer when HE shaved his chest don't you????
Glad Winkie is warm...I guess....sheesh! :-)

MissAllycat 9:37 PM, December 29, 2007  

We always called the male version of camel toe "Frog Eyes". :)

Rainmaker 1:24 AM, December 30, 2007  

I can't imagine the weird search queries you must get directed to your site. "Frog Eyes", camel toe, squirrel covers...

RunBubbaRun 8:53 AM, December 30, 2007  

Have your parents ever vistied your blog?

Glad you have something prevent frostbite down there.. You don't want that to fall off.. That could be painful.

CoachLiz 9:33 AM, December 30, 2007  

Nice bag-o-schwag. And on the other stuff...I'm not going there.

sRod 10:23 AM, December 30, 2007  

What's that black thing by your right knee?

Anonymous,  10:33 AM, December 30, 2007  

Under Armour is the best!

Anonymous,  8:21 AM, December 31, 2007  

According to wikipedia (and you know that's always right!), a male camel toe is a "moose knuckle". Just throwing that out there.

IronTriTim 7:36 PM, December 31, 2007  

Congrats on the raceathlete award, as per the others, surely its legs and arms, not one or the other?

Kate 8:37 AM, January 01, 2008  

I'm with the previous. Nice chest but got to take care of the extremities! =0) Happy Christmas to Pharmie.

Dana 10:58 AM, January 02, 2008  

Glad 2 know that your shorts worked well as I'm sure your parents are as well since they want grandkids someday!

xt4 1:48 PM, January 02, 2008  

I was going to suggest some UA when you posted the elaborate man-diaper, so huzzah to your parents. Looking forward to seeing you guys at WIBA this year! All the best to Pharmie as well -

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.