This Should Be Interesting...

>> Saturday, November 18, 2006

Today, I registered Sarah, Steph (Sarah’s younger sister), and myself for the Turkey Day 5K that takes place on Thanksgiving morning in downtown Minneapolis:



I’ve ran twice in the last 2 weeks. And before that, it’s not been pretty. I think I ran 2 or 3 times in the 2 months prior to that. So this won’t be fast.

And to add to the not-being-fast-ness, Steph and I want to dress up. We’ll see if we have time to get Thanksgiving costumes together. Look for pics in a week.

Oh, by the way, check out my Photo Blog. I was commissioned to photograph the cover story for the New York Times Magazine recently, and my image will be on the cover the Magazine TOMORROW! That’s November 19th. Go out and buy a copy.

1 comments:

Triteacher 9:07 AM, November 25, 2006  

Well, how did it go? Are you ready for Ironman? :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.