Awesome Speedo at the Minneapolis Triathlon

>> Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Remember my 2 promises that I made in 2 of my "Friday Funnies" last week?

First I said I'd try to get a race photo of myself like this lady from this post of "Ugly Race Pics:"



Well I totally forgot about that in the race, so I have no "ugly race pics" to show you of me.

Sorry.

Second, I posted how "CrashHouston" found my blog trying to find photos of dudes in Speedos because (as he put it) "sometimes the gays like checking out guys in speedos. Go figure." So I was going to try to get some Speedo photos for him, but I wasn't able to get anything.

Sorry CrashHouston.

BUT.... my "race buddy" Nick (from TriJuice) got a photo worth sharing. Here's Nick's photo from Saturday:



That SAME Speedo was at Life Time last year, and I shared 4 photos (1 my wife took and 3 that I took) of him in this post. But I never knew what was written on the front! In my post, I had stated this:

I don't know what the front says, but it must be about George Washington:


You're welcome, ladies (and certain men)

Thanks Nick for getting a shot of the front. CrashHouson thanks you too.

;)

CLICK HERE (or scroll down 2 posts) for my LTF Triathlon Race Report.
CLICK HERE (or scroll down 1 post) to enter my most recent giveaway.

3 comments:

Laura 10:56 AM, July 18, 2012  

I believe the front says "I cannot tell a lie. I am awesome"

Sarah 3:39 PM, July 18, 2012  

For the record, men in tight bike shorts are SO much hotter! Those leg muscles: Damn! Just one girl's opinion... :)

Sarah
www.thinfluenced.com

Will,  7:33 PM, July 18, 2012  

Yes, men in bike shorts are awesome, too. Thanks for the photos, Steve! I had to look real closely to figure out what the front of that Speedo said...
-CrashHouston

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.