My Wife is FAMOUS!

>> Thursday, May 26, 2011

If you missed Sunday's Star Tribune newspaper, you missed an article about my fit, cute, pregnant wife!! Pharmie was featured in the "How I Got This Body" column in the Wellness section. (She finds it hilarious that she's in a column called "how I got this body" now that she weighs the most she ever has! Ha!)

Here's a screenshot of the entire article:



Here's a close-up of the photo their photographer took of her finishing the TC 1 Mile 2 weeks ago:


Click here for my photos of the TC 1 Mile

And here's the article:



Adorable! ;)

Oh, and I didn't post about this yesterday, but I want to let you know that Jumper and Jamie won the 2 free entries into the Alarc Legends Race in a few weeks. The race has a 10K and 5K, and they both chose to do the 5K. Congrats J's!!

Finally, if you haven't entered the H2O Audio giveaway, click here to check that out. You've got just over 24 hours! Thanks everyone!

10 comments:

Carlee 9:08 AM, May 26, 2011  

Great article. She definitely makes me think getting pregnant, someday, won't take me totally away from the fitness i love.

{will run for margaritas} 9:20 AM, May 26, 2011  

Love it - what a great article!

Sara Cox Landolt 10:31 AM, May 26, 2011  

Beautiful! Cool feature experience too. :-)

Maggs 1:20 PM, May 26, 2011  

What a great article.

Unknown 2:11 PM, May 26, 2011  

I love it. What a great article. Our first baby purchase was the BOB Ironman stroller too! It was sitting in an empty nursery all by itself for a month or two until we got the crib and finally got going on getting everything ready.

Richelle 8:12 PM, May 26, 2011  

Great article! I enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for the e-mail about the TC 1 Mile photo of me on TCM's facebook page. I made it my profile picture. :)

Jumper 2.0 8:38 PM, May 26, 2011  

Because of being married to you, she was always infamous. But, yes, she is now famous too! ;-)

Jumper 2.0 8:39 PM, May 26, 2011  

And thanks for the contest. I fully intend on pursuing a 5k pr!

Unknown 9:24 PM, May 26, 2011  

What a great article!! Its so great seeing more and more active pregnant women!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.