>> Saturday, March 03, 2012
Look at this advertisement from a recent Runner's World Magazine:
I mean... WHAT?!?
This sounds like a horrible idea for runners. Their tag line should be "Have you ever chaffed on the back of your neck or on your ears? You're about to!"
Here's more from their website:
For the love of God... it can be put AROUND YOUR NECK?!?
This is a product called "Swih" (pronounced "swee") that stands for "So What It's Hot." Here's a video from their website:
Direct link: http://youtu.be/HC4GyR1PkPU
- It's creepy and weird when he straps it around his neck at 0:20.
- It's creepy and weird when the 2 models slowly spin at 0:29.
- 1:20: he gently wiggles the bottle. Weird.
- 1:28: I'll show you where I can fit 1-2 fingers. Now I'M creepy.
- The rest of the video is just weird. And a little creepy.
OK, I CAN understand using the "headband" Swih with an ice-cold bottle of water if working in the garden. Or even casually biking. But running?!? Playing tennis?!? No way.
I'm almost afraid to ask... has anyone tried this??....