Friday Funny 780: Bizarre Google Autocompletes

>> Friday, August 29, 2014

Here are 20 bizarre Google autocompletes:

Why would you ever need to Google that?

You CAN'T?!?

This question has bothered me for a long time.

Yes. Wait... what?

I hate that too.

I only need 2 good reasons.

Everyone dies.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I like to think of him as a magical woodchuck.

Is this a common problem?

Again, is this that common?

Good question. I'm getting hungry. Hurry Jesus.

How hard can it be? Just eat them.

I'm glad this is a problem for someone other than me.


I don't know. Google it.

Find more funny stuff on!


Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!


Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2016 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.