Friday Funny 276: Nice Abs

>> Friday, January 27, 2012

Oh wait....



Pharmie and I are heading off to the Securian Winter Run tomorrow! I'm racing the half marathon, and Pharmie's doing the 10K! Keep an eye on my Twitter page and my TwitPics page (both are also embedded on the right side of my blog), because I'll maybe send out a pic before and after the race.

Oh, and I hope to race with the "Tutti Frutti" shorts on the outside of my tights, so if you're down there for the race, you'll be able to spot me:



1 comments:

TriMOEngr 5:27 PM, January 27, 2012  

I think you need to find a new pair of zany shorts for the 2012 season. Mix it up a bit! :) Best of luck on your half.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.