Friday Funny 747: The Best/Worst Guy to Work With

>> Friday, June 27, 2014

I'm pretty sure these aren't real. If they ARE, I'd love to meet Shane. He supposedly works in the deli department of a Walmart.





















Check out more funny stuff on my tumblr: http://steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com.

It's a double race weekend!! (Here's my post from Wednesday with more details about the double-header weekend.) Watch my Twitter (also embedded on the sidebar of my blog) and my Instagram for updates this weekend. Excited to be part of a relay with my wife for the first time! Wish us luck. Check back next week for race reports!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.