You Might Be Fast, But Can You Do THIS?

>> Tuesday, September 13, 2011

You may (or may not) be fast at either swim, bike, or run... but can you do this as fast as these guys?

That is some crazy speed. I watched this like 4 times straight, and I'm amazed every time.


D.R. 7:28 AM, September 13, 2011  

That is amazing! I think I just watched it 8 times in a row.

Carolina John 9:52 AM, September 13, 2011  

That is nuts! Wow, crazy fast.

KT 10:04 AM, September 13, 2011  

Wow! Unbelievable. I was mesmerized and also had to watch it over and over. :)

The Banter 8:17 PM, September 13, 2011  

They're good! If there's a pool up there, I might start training for that too.

Ohio Triathlete 6:12 AM, September 14, 2011  

That's funny, I watched it 4 times too (before I even read your comment). Guess it's just that amazing.

Keith 7:13 AM, September 16, 2011  

That doesn't seem like the safest thing in the world to do. I wonder how many times they practiced, and blew it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!


Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2016 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.