Friday Funny 184: Men's vs. Women's Deodorant

>> Friday, May 13, 2011

File this under "It's Funny Because It's True:"



If you haven't noticed, Blogger was down and has been acting "strange" since yesterday afternoon. One of my posts is missing. I might just re-post it shortly (and "back-date" it to yesterday, so check out the post below). Sorry for the "weirdness."

Pharmie ran the TC 1 Mile yesterday, and we both had a GREAT time!! I'll have a lot of photos from that tomorrow (hopefully - as long as Blogger stops sucking). Also, Matt and I are racing the Oakdale Duathlon tomorrow, so we'll have photos from that on Monday!!

Happy Friday!

9 comments:

Jamie 12:08 PM, May 13, 2011  

I'm going to make a deodorant called "Triathlon swim start."

A mix of pond scum, urine and neoprene.

GoBigGreen 12:32 PM, May 13, 2011  

I am ticked off, so we have to repost? Dang i had alot of sweet pics in there and it was a labor of love:)
Good luck tmmrw!

Anonymous,  12:57 PM, May 13, 2011  

How did your new BFFs do at the TC 1 Mile?

Kurt @ Becoming An Ironman 12:59 PM, May 13, 2011  

My personal deodorant of choice is scented "After Hours." So it smells of what's left after everyone leaves.

Better than "Fever" though!

The Triathlon Rx 4:05 PM, May 13, 2011  

Hahahha!! That's hilarious. Although I will say I think a lot of the men's deodorants actually SMELL better than the women's choices!

Richelle 5:19 PM, May 13, 2011  

Mark and I enjoyed meeting you and Pharmie yesterday. Too bad we didn't take a group photo! Oh well... maybe at the next race we will all be attending. :)

Mark 11:03 PM, May 13, 2011  

Never thought of the whole naming thing. I just don't want to smell like I would if I went without. Also, nice running into you at the TC 1 mile. Tell your BFF Sara congrats on her 4:30 victory.

Rachel 11:38 PM, May 13, 2011  

Glad it wasn't just me. I kept thinking "Gee, Blogger, stop sucking!" and it didn't happen.

mmrocker,  6:51 PM, May 14, 2011  

I use a "men's" deodorant! It's "Cool Wave"...probably an attempt to sound suave and sexy :p

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.