Friday Funny 1292: The Best Running Memes

>> Friday, June 30, 2017

Active.com put together the best running memes. Here's my favorites from their list:


No, you really can't.


I will always post Michelle Jenneke's warm up "dance."




"Ridiculously Photogenic Guy." I posted about him in 2012.






Love this one.


YES.




Smoother than smooth.




I posted about her in 2014 as she snapped selfies with hot guys as she raced the NYC Half Marathon.




This is actually a really good question.






When normal running isn't enough, try "Prancerise."



Lots more funny things posted all week long on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.