Weekend Wedding

>> Monday, May 22, 2017

My family and I headed to Mankato on Saturday for my wife's cousin's wedding. Here are a few quick pics:


Looking for our hotel room.


Hallway selfie heading to the reception.


A cute one.


My boys after running back and forth on this ramp for a half hour.


Fun with glow sticks.


Henry looking at me surprised when he sold a glow stick for a quarter.


Circus/dino/wedding party tricks.

Congrats Mikaela and Luke! :)

Then we spent the night in a hotel in Mankato. Charlie passed out on Mama near the end of church the next morning, and we stuck around after mass for a bit so he could nap:


Note the donut: Henry and I went to "coffee and rolls"
after mass, and brought back a donut for Charlie.


Back at our hotel pool. We were the only ones in there!
Also, my wife in a bikini is MUY BUENO!


Henry loved jumping in.


Some final (tired) snuggles in our hotel room. My wife posted this last night with
the caption: "Back in our own beds tonight, but what a fun whirlwind weekend of family!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.