Instagram of the Day: Riding With My Boys

>> Thursday, July 21, 2016

I posted this photo on Instagram 2 days ago:


Caption: "We raced another guy down the Greenway for 3 miles today and totally beat him!
(I made the boys promise not to mention that he had a white beard.)"


Riding my mountain bike while pulling the boys seems to be OK for my back. We did nearly 11 miles. I may take them out again today for around 15 miles. Charlie's been asking to do it again: "Bike... Y!" is what he's been saying when he wants to bike to the gym.

Oh, and here's another recent photo of my 2 boys from Instagram from Monday night:


T-ball.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.