Race Results (with the boys) in Run MN Magazine

>> Monday, June 20, 2016

It's a good month with I get Run Minnesota in the mail and can find my name in the back among the results. The May/June issue recently came, and it has rockstar runner Gloria Jansen on the cover:


I think Gloria and I last chatted before the Securian Run Half Marathon earlier this year.

Since I'm pointing out people I recognize in the magazine, here's multisport buddy Suzie in the Ironman shirt inside:



And here's gym buddy Casey inside the back page in an ad for the "Red White and Boom" Half Marathon:


In the shades.

Anyway, in the "race results" section of this Run Minnesota magazine is the results from the Lake Johanna 4 Mile that I ran with both boys in the stroller. Casey in that last photo was actually out at that race to cheer for Angie who finished RIGHT in front of me and the boys. My boys get no credit in the results:



Click here for my Lake Johanna 4 Mile race report if you missed it. Yes, I finished THAT CLOSE behind Angie, and yes she DID beat me even though we have the same time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.