Friday Funny 1072: Looking For "Fitness Singles"

>> Friday, March 25, 2016

I recently got this direct message through Instagram:



Yeah, that bottom photo is me. If you've been a LONG time reader, you know it's from my 2008 Square Lake Half Ironman race report where I was TAKING A SELFIE WHILE PEEING IN A CORNFIELD.

First of all, I'm just an average looking guy (on a good day) - why "lie" with a photo of ME? Secondly, there are literally HUNDREDS of more attractive photos of me on this blog (where I'm NOT peeing in a cornfield). I'm assuming someone just Googled something about "Half Ironman" and found that image.

I wrote her back:



And my image is now off of Fitness-Singles.com:



The moral is: if you see my photo on a dating site, it's wasn't posted by me. ESPECIALLY if I'm peeing or pooping.

Happy Friday!

1 comments:

SteveQ 11:45 AM, March 26, 2016  

Oh man, it's going to keep coming back as a problem. A photo of a woman I know showed up on a Russian mail order bride site and is now several other places as well.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.