Friday Funny 1066: Coffee and Poop (and funny links)

>> Friday, March 11, 2016

Being I'm racing tomorrow and I'm *kinda* known for my "pre-race business," I figured I had to have a Friday Funny about poop:



Since it's been a few weeks, here are some of my favorite posts from my tumblr page:

Athletic-Related Funnies:
I meet new people when I run.
Squats.
More about squats.
Burning calories.
My relationship with vegetables.
Slow runners.
Have you been wearing your bike helmet wrong? I've been doing it the first way. Oops.
Fruit fail.
Crossfit (kinda).
My personal dilemma now that summer's around the corner.
Jesus, take the wheel.
Me whenever I eat healthy.

Non-Athletic Funnies:
A good reply to a good pick-up line.
Donut fact.
Art though the ages.
The purpose of daylight savings time.
A re-purposed image from the Wizard of Oz.
What if there was no wolf in Little Red Riding Hood?
Science has gone too far.
Van Gogh doll.
I've never thought of it like this before: sneezing vs. farting.
You know it's a high class party when...
Wall clock at a music teacher's house.
Me cooking.
Weird flyer.
The Jagermeister logo now makes more sense.
Look for a girlfriend in college vs. in your 30s.
An appropriate letter written to someone who had "negative" things to say about Deadpool.
One of my favorite Bible verses.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!! RACING TOMORROW MORNING!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.