TIP: Inspect Your Workouts

>> Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Before a bike trainer workout yesterday, I thought I'd look back at my training log to see which workout I haven't done in a while. Many years ago, we got a 5-disc DVD "Spinervals" set, so I can always pick a different style of workout from those 10 hours of training. We have Spinervals 5, 9, 13, 15, and 23, and we also have a "crit" DVD workout. I listed them all on a sheet of paper and noted when I did them:



Oops. I did 23 DVD workouts last year, and I NEVER did Spinervals 5.0. So (OBVIOUSLY) I chose that for my workout yesterday. And it started with three 10 minute efforts, and I'm sure that's why I've been avoiding it. Ouch.

(Oh, and that's not ALL of my trainer workouts in 2015. This is roughly half. I did a lot of easier spins without doing a DVD workout, and I've done workouts while watching football, or COPS, or as part of the duathlon workout I like to do.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.