Friday Funny 1032: Adele 'Hello' Workout Parody (and funny links)

>> Friday, January 01, 2016

If you haven't seen this, it's worth turning up the volume and hitting play:


Direct Link: youtu.be/lQ6-nCLeDsI


It's been a few weeks since I've last done this, so here are a dozen of my recent favorite posts from my tumblr page:

Athletic-Related Funnies:
Me running around Christmas.
Burpees.
Running vs. Sex.
MARATHON!
[VIDEO] Sweet cyclocross skills.
Big Papi.
Think before you eat.
[GIF] My core routine.
Not a "funny," but a good idea for a workout based on your name.
People can say hurtful things.
Never forget Kathrine Switzer.
Bike/bar.
Going to the gym.

Non-Athletic Funnies:
Me.
Menu fail.
Nerd joke.
Why do you masturbate?
Math for grown ups.
The perfect last-minute gift.
I'm siding with McDonald's on this one.
I wish I were a lesbian so I could use this line.
How to cook a turkey.
I need these emojis.
I'm an adult!
The difference between your 20s and your 40s.

BONUS: Here are some "New Years" funnies:
So. Damn. True.
Resolutions.
New year's eve 1999. #NeverForget
What many of us got for Christmas.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.