Thirsty (for knowledge) Thursday: 3 Links for Runners

>> Thursday, December 17, 2015

Because I don't want to be typing much because of my elbow, here are 3 interesting links that you runners should look at:

3 things every runner should do. These are all short things to keep in your routine.

Some new(ish) achilles exercises. If you're like me and have issues down there (I'm talking achilles, not "down THERE"), check this out.

My winter plan: train slower to race faster. I'm not planning on being FASTER in the spring, but I'm hoping to benefit from running a bit slower this winter. The 2nd page of this article has some interesting info about this idea of training slower.

For more "Thirsty Thursday" posts that highlight workouts, body science, and all kinds of interesting information, CLICK HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.