Friday Funny 909: The Next "Terminator" Movie (and funny links)

>> Friday, April 17, 2015




Like I do every few weeks, here are some of my recent favorite posts from my tumblr page:

Athletic-Related Funnies:

SPORTS!

The joys of biking in Australia.

Running in the rain.

[GIF] Feel the burn.

Good form.

Want to take up running? Start off easy.

Chocolate milk after a long run.

[GIF] Handstand with a puppy.

Hipster bike race.

"Try steeplechase" they said.

[GIFs] Oregon runner celebrates too soon. Oops.

Sit ups.

Me while running in the summer. Really.

Non-Athletic Funnies:

My doctor told me to eat more Taco Bell.

These guys are geniuses.

Spring.

The best things in life.

Awesome button.

The sausage principle.

Wheel of Fortune fail. I guessed wrong.

Adam has a point.

I need this medic alert bracelet.

Once you go black...

How to grow a college student.

Kids.

Adults.

Peeps.

The weirdest Easter photo.

Parenting in a nutshell.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.