Thirsty (for knowledge) Thursday: Medicine Ball Workout

>> Thursday, June 19, 2014

I just came across this workout from local St. Paulie / former Olympian / awesome human being Carrie Tollefson. Her kids have the same play mat and similar box of legos as we have (the play mat is visible in yesterday's post). Yet another reason to like her.


Direct Link

I'm currently doing exercises that are similar to 4 out of 5 of those. Keep those legs strong, folks!

Unrelated: last month I saw this episode of "C Tolle Run" where she talks about warm-ups on the track. I can't WAIT until I'm well enough to be back on the track for some speed workouts!


Direct Link

See more short helpful videos from Carrie on CTolleRun.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.