One Quick Photo from the Trinona Time Trial

>> Sunday, June 08, 2014

Last night was the first of 2 races in 2 days for me! Here's a quick photo:



I was sent off in the #1 spot, and then Trinona founder / arch enemy Dave Schutz and race sponsor Andrew Dahl were sent off SIDE-BY-SIDE 30 seconds behind me. Dave wanted me in his sights for the entire race. You can see them both trying to track me down on the flats before turning up "the bluff."

The results? Well it was close. Only 6 seconds separated Dave and I. You'll have to wait for the full report tomorrow to see if Dave or I took the top spot!

Now you'll have to excuse me... I have a sprint relay that needs a swimmer. Time to get wet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.