Friday Funny 743: If Superheros Had Instagram (and funny links!)

>> Friday, June 20, 2014




Finally, as I do every 2 weeks or so, here are some funny posts from my tumblr page:

Athletic-related funny things:

Triathlete problems.

Some people shouldn't be allowed in gyms.

Get a "Game of Thrones" body.

Sweet bike helmet.

A fitness pun.

[GIF] Gym fail.

Socrates on physical training.

[GIF] Oops. That treadmill was on.

Call me.

The best morning cardio.

[GIF] Me at the gym.

Yoga. Sheesh.

What makes a man run?

[VIDEO] A great message in this GNC commercial.

A great team name for a race. I think I'll use this sometime.

Good quote for racing.

Non-athletic funny things:

I need this shirt.

Condoms for different birthdays.

When I'm hungry.

An awesome "Creation of Adam."

[GIFs] Mila Kunis on men saying "WE'RE pregnant."

Good "Dad Joke."

Nutrition facts for a giant box of gummy worms.

Who else needs this in case they die?

A handy guide to eating fish at work.

Miles/beer.

I'm SURE God has said this at least once before.

Breakfast at Taco Bell.

The best/worst pregnancy announcement ever.

[GIF] Summer is rough for kids.

Fart.

Donald the Duck has it all figured out.

Pancakes.

If you're ever bored.

Stan Lee = awesome pervert.

The best looking burger of all time! I want to eat this now.

Despicable Me / Thor.

Men are dumb.

Shaving.

What a beautiful poem.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.