Friday Funny 726: Horrible Pick-Up Lines

>> Friday, May 23, 2014

DailySanctuary recently posted 41 pickup lines you should never use. Many weren't funny. Here are the best 16:

(I cannot guarantee that these are funny, but they made me laugh more than the rest.)














Sidenote: this is from an awesome episode of "Malcolm in the Middle." I miss that show.








Not if I say this to you... *sad face*










If someone gave this to me, I'd be their girlfriend.

Check out lots more funnies all week long on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com.

1 comments:

SteveQ 11:30 AM, May 23, 2014  

My all-time best? "I own my own socks. I used to lease with the option to own, but I liked these, so I went for it."

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.