Friday Funny 724: Massage (and Funny Links)

>> Friday, May 16, 2014

This is sooooooooooo true:



Finally, as I do every 2 weeks or so, here are some funny posts from my tumblr page:

Athletic-related funny things:

Have you ever exercised SOO hard...

[GIF] I think this is how babies are made. (Great balance.)

[GIF] My weekend swim workout.

Oh, you ran a marathon? That's cute.

When you want to ride motorcycle AND bikes.

[GIF] Awesome martial arts skill.

[GIF] Best. Workout. Ever.

Foam Rolling.

Non-athletic funny things:

Walmart.

This is the most "Dad" thing to do.

Politics.

Caffeine.

[GIF] Cat saves boy from a dog attack.

My weekend plans.

So true.

Me and food.

Mmm... yogurt.

Me, now with 2 kids.

Star Wars.

Finals Week Bingo.

Genius.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.