Friday Funny 716: Best (Fake) Booze Ad (and Funny Links)

>> Friday, May 02, 2014

This "ad" is the best.


Direct Link: http://youtu.be/q7s16ewP1RU


Finally, as I do every 2 weeks or so, here are some funny posts from my tumblr page:

Athletic-related funny things:

Runners vs Joggers.

[GIF] Refueling on the bike.

[GIF] An awesome workout that I'm going to do tonight.

Marvel's guide to making a superhero movie. (AKA Buff Guys Named Chris.)

When I run.

First time doing yoga.

Running in the rain.

Both are pretty sexy to me.

Bike here? No problem.

Running / sex.

Having a snack.

Sitting vs standing. This is so right.

Non-athletic funny things:

Women.

Before Facebook.

How rich people are born.

Talking on the phone with someone who has kids. THIS IS SO TRUE.

Hippies.

A good point about life.

[GIF] I love this TV show.

How the Jagermeister logo was designed.

The subtle difference in how men and women deal with breakups.

[VIDEO] The best of "Infomercial Fails."

My kinda salad.

Crime cleanup kit.

Me and the internet.

The BEST advice from fast food restaurants.

[GIFs] Some good prank GIFs.

The BEST recipe for a BLT.

Who else does this for breakfast.

Someone at Target is nerdy.

Why I swear so much.

Nice wine glass.

[GIFs] The actors in infomercials are amazing. Or something.

Hemingway.

Where do babies come from.

These were the days.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.