Friday Funny 716: Best (Fake) Booze Ad (and Funny Links)

>> Friday, May 02, 2014

This "ad" is the best.

Direct Link:

Finally, as I do every 2 weeks or so, here are some funny posts from my tumblr page:

Athletic-related funny things:

Runners vs Joggers.

[GIF] Refueling on the bike.

[GIF] An awesome workout that I'm going to do tonight.

Marvel's guide to making a superhero movie. (AKA Buff Guys Named Chris.)

When I run.

First time doing yoga.

Running in the rain.

Both are pretty sexy to me.

Bike here? No problem.

Running / sex.

Having a snack.

Sitting vs standing. This is so right.

Non-athletic funny things:


Before Facebook.

How rich people are born.

Talking on the phone with someone who has kids. THIS IS SO TRUE.


A good point about life.

[GIF] I love this TV show.

How the Jagermeister logo was designed.

The subtle difference in how men and women deal with breakups.

[VIDEO] The best of "Infomercial Fails."

My kinda salad.

Crime cleanup kit.

Me and the internet.

The BEST advice from fast food restaurants.

[GIFs] Some good prank GIFs.

The BEST recipe for a BLT.

Who else does this for breakfast.

Someone at Target is nerdy.

Why I swear so much.

Nice wine glass.

[GIFs] The actors in infomercials are amazing. Or something.


Where do babies come from.

These were the days.

And as always, stop by for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!


Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!


Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2016 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.