Tractors, Family, and Superman

>> Monday, April 21, 2014

Here are a few quick photos from Easter. Pharmie had to work, but Henry and I spent 2 days at Grandpa and Grandma's. Easter started with a s'more at the neighbor's on Friday night:


First s'more of 2014, and possibly Henry's first s'more EVER.


Henry and I getting a ride in Great-Grandpa's big tractor!!
(He's holding his treat from Great-Grandma.)


Climbing up to see the cows!


Great-Grandpa and Superman watching the cows.


Henry could have climbed around Great-Grandpa's farm all day.


Baby ducks! (We also saw chickens, sheep, and baby lambs!)


Back to Grandma's house (my Mom) for a nap.


Heading out to the shop to see Grandpa and play with his "toys."


In Grandpa's new loader tractor.


Henry and I went for a drive!


This one is blurry because I asked Henry if he wanted to steer, and he ONLY starting cranking
on the wheel sharply to the left! I had to grab it before he destroyed Grandpa's lawn!


Climbing around another one of Grandpa's tractors.


The cousins having a pre-Easter Dinner snack at Great-Grandma's house.


"PIG PILE ON AUNTIE!!"


Watching the kids on the treadmill while Henry stands on a ladder to watch.
And there are my feet up on the couch, relaxing. Yeah, I'm good at watching kids.


Finding his final egg in the Easter Egg Hunt at Great-Grandma's.

Henry's spending another night at his other Grandma's house (Pharmie's Mom), so excuse me while I go get a lot of stuff done over the next 24 hours I have left without him! :)

1 comments:

Sparklinglady 11:09 PM, April 23, 2014  

i can hardly stand how cute henry is!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.