Gearing Up for a Swim Off

>> Monday, November 04, 2013

Buy your tickets now. Pro triathlete (and pro jackass) Devon Palmer and I are planning a swim race. It will be some upcoming Thursday morning probably in Hopkins. If you're free most Thursday mornings, check back for more details so we can have an audience at the pool. (And I could use someone there to watch Henry as I swim.)

Devon looked at my most recent pool workout times and told me that his 500 yard is about my 350 yard time. He gave me no numbers to back this up, so I guess I'm just trusting him on this. Bad idea? Maybe. So I'll be doing 7 laps and seeing if I can finish before he does 10.



A local just-turned-pro triathlete tweeted us back with this:



Stay tuned for updates. This could be good...

1 comments:

Anonymous,  5:13 PM, November 04, 2013  

Are my calculations correct? Goal time of 5:35....
Pete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.