Recent Sassiness with the Pro Triathlete "Frenemy"

>> Monday, October 21, 2013

Yep. Devon and I have been at it again. A few weeks ago when it looked like the Vikings were on their way to losing in the final seconds AGAIN, I tweeted this:



Devon replied with:



And I shot back with:



Does that make sense? You know what I'm trying to say, right? If I have to explain it, then it sucks. Sorry.

Then more recently, I tweeted Devon this:



That link was to an image on my tumblr page, and it was this:



Good times.

Back tomorrow to announce the winners of the OnlineShoes $150 shoe giveaway!

3 comments:

Amy Lynn 7:15 PM, October 21, 2013  

that bookcover picture is priceless~ thanks for making my day lmao

T 8:40 AM, October 23, 2013  

he responded on his blog ...

Steve Stenzel 10:22 AM, October 23, 2013  

T, I saw that.... it's on. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.