>> Tuesday, March 05, 2013
The Trinona Triathlon has given me some goodies to giveaway in their name. Such nice people, right? Here's what they have for my readers.
FIRST, a sweet Xterra Transition bag:
SECOND, the winner of the transition bag will find the following goodies in it:
2 Trinona hats, 2 pairs of Trinona socks, and 4 new water bottles.
A Trinona hat and 2 pairs of Trinona socks.
A Trinona hats, 2 pairs of Trinona socks, and some sweet water bottles.
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN THE TRANSITION BAG WITH GOODIES:
All you REALLY need to do is to leave a comment on this post! But you can like the Trinona Triathlon on Facebook to earn an extra shot at the transition bag AND to be in the running for some more stuff. You can tweet for another entry too.
• Step 1 (optional): to earn +1 extra entry: become a fan of the Trinona Triathlon on Facebook. (Again, you get the extra entry if you're already a fan of Trinona on FB.) This will give you ANOTHER entry to try to win the transition bag, AND it'll put you in the running for the extra hat and 2 pairs of socks.
• Step 2 (optional): to earn +1 extra entry: For yet ANOTHER entry to win the transition bag, send out this tweet:
The @Trinona Triathlon is giving away a SWEET transition bag (with goodies) on @SteveinaSpeedo’s blog - http://iwannagetphysical.blogspot.com/
• Step 3: comment on this post and tell me how many entries you earned! Make sure to note if you've tweeted or liked Trinona so I know to add your name to the hat 2 or 3 times.
You do NOT need to be a blogger, but make sure to leave some specific info so you’ll know if you won. (So you could say something like this: “Hey Steve, this Debbie Smith from Wabasha. I liked Trinona on Facebook but didn't tweet, so put me in for 2! Thanks!”)
• Step 4: check back NEXT weekend (March 11-12) to see if you've won!! ESPECIALLY if you’re not a blogger, because I have no way of contacting you! The contest is open NOW through midnight (central time) on Friday night (March 8). At that point, I'll print out all the entries, give extra numbers to those who earned extra entries, and then choose one at random by a random number generator, drawing numbers out of a hat, or other random selection process.
- Contest only open to residents of the continental US. Sorry Canada - you've been getting the shaft lately.
- You may comment now (on THIS post) through midnight Central time on Friday night, March 8th. I'll try to contact the winners on Monday.
- The winners will be chosen at random by a random number generator or by drawing numbers out of a hat. If you’ve earned multiple entries, you will get multiple numbers, thus bettering your chances at winning.
- Check back early next week (March 11-12) to see if you won! (Especially if you don’t have a blogger account because I have no way of contacting you.)
- If I can't get in touch with a winner within 2-3 days, I'll choose a new winner. So check back!
One final big THANKS to the cool people at The Trinona Triathlon for the transition bag and race goodies!
p.p.s. If you're on Tumblr, "like" or "reblog" this post for a chance to win MORE gear!