Semi-Wordless Wednesday: One Year

>> Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Let's look at these 4 photos:

LAST YEAR:


Pharmie went for a 25 mile ride the morning of March 11th 2012 in 50 degree weather.
It was 60 by the time she got home.


THIS YEAR:


Henry and I shoveled snow on Monday, March 18th 2013.
The first day of my "spring break." SPRING.


LAST YEAR:


Henry sat in the grass (and ate some of it) for the first time on March 18th 2012....


...and I ran a 5-mile race that day and was BURNING UP! I got a little sunburn too.


THIS YEAR:


It was 6 degrees when I woke up this morning. With a windchill of 8 below.


I want last year back. All of Minnesota is with me. Who can I talk to in order to fix this?

7 comments:

trimybest 7:35 AM, March 20, 2013  

grrrrrrr! last week i was enjoying 88 degree weather and came home just in time for the sunday night blizzard. my timing sucks!

Jen Feeny 9:27 AM, March 20, 2013  

When you find out who to talk to about fixing this weather ish, can you send them on to Michigan?

Carolina John 12:09 PM, March 20, 2013  

that is cruel. just plain mean. We need to take revenge on that Phil guy.

Sarah 12:51 PM, March 20, 2013  

I'm gonna shank the beaver.... err, groundhog.... Truth!

Sarah
www.thinfluenced.com

spartygrl13 2:28 PM, March 20, 2013  

Michigan is also with you! Spent the 13th enjoying drinks on the bar patio for my birthday last year, this year was bundled up and roaming the streets of East Lansing trying to not to get blown over!!

Anonymous,  10:51 AM, March 21, 2013  

That kind of weather makes you want to stay in bed and make Henry a sibling!!!

Steve Stenzel 11:53 AM, March 21, 2013  

Mom... is that you as "Anonymous?!?" :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.