Friday Funny 495: 16 Reasons to Like The Rock

>> Friday, March 29, 2013

I don't love or hate Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. But after seeing some of the stuff he tweets, it's hard not to like him at least a little.





























These last 2 are my favorite. This one is great because it's TOTALLY something I'd do:




How can you NOT love that?

In the gallery of these images, my favorite comments were:

"He is really hard not to like... I tried and tried."

"He would probably split me in half, but I want to have sex with him."

"His legs are just INVENTING muscles."

"I don't understand how his age 15 picture looks older and manlier than I am at age 25..."

"He was in a spanish tv show. He danced hula. You could have planted rice in the female audience's panties. He's that hot."

"What's the female equivalent to a boner? A lady boner? If so, then yes. Yes, I think I do have a lady boner."


3 comments:

Keith 8:28 AM, March 29, 2013  

For a bad moment there I thought you'd been infected by Screech and were rhapsodizing about Newfoundland. This is better. I will let my wife know about it, that will gain me many husbandly points, I'm sure.

Justin 8:36 AM, March 29, 2013  

OK, Now I like him too :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.