Friday Funny 472: Spirit of The Marathon

>> Friday, February 08, 2013

I guess this isn't a great "Friday FUNNY." This is more of a "Friday INSPIRING."

If you have 2:00, check out the trailer just released for "Spirt of the Marathon II."


http://youtu.be/lYDiAnNlHPQ

"If I think about my age, I'll never get to the finish line." I think we all want to be that guy someday...


Oh, and here's the trailer for the first Spirit of the Marathon (which is longer - 6 mins and 30 secs)


http://youtu.be/Dzp77MELPUQ

(If you were looking for "funnies," GO HERE.)

1 comments:

Kristin Bradfield 8:05 PM, February 08, 2013  

I cannot wait to see this! I loved the first one, but Italy is my favorite place on Earth, and Rome my favorite city, so it will be that much better. After watching that I feel guilty for being so lazy today!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.