Friday Funny 466: Week in Review

>> Friday, January 25, 2013

Here are some links to my favorite / funniest / weirdest posts from my tumblr page from this past week:

An awkward guy climbs into a balloon. [VIDEO]

Captain Picard is feeling sassy...

Need a diamond-studded aero wheel? Cause I don't.

Sweet mountain bike bridge.

Some SNL Celebrity Jeopardy categories.

If you bike, this is the story of your life. Or will be soon.

How to workout with your cat.

How many of us feel while swimming in a group.

Do you have a date for Valentine's Day?

I've been posting "Hard Bodies of the Day," and people seemed to like decathlete Trey Hardee. (I can't blame them.) I post men one day and women the next, usually in the late afternoon. Here's the "Hard Body of the Day" tag if you just want to see those posts. (Make sure to click the "read more" link to see all the photos in a set.) Fit bodies rock.

And have you entered the Injinji giveaway yet? I'll be picking a winner early Monday morning.

Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.