A Skin Tag on My Nipple (and Frostbite)

>> Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Let's start this with an up-to-date picture of my left nipple:


Yeah, I'm that hairy. Deal with it.

For the last 6 months or so, I've noticed a TINY skin tag on my left nipple. Well, technically it's on the areola (the colored skin around the nipple). It's TINY. We could be the most intimate of lovers, and you'd never see it.

But I've kept my eye on it.

I didn't want to pull it with a tweezers, because AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH... it's on my NIPPLE!

I didn't want to clip it with a nail clippers, because AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... it's on my freakin' NIPPLE!! But I knew I needed to do something.

Flash forward to about a week ago. I went on a chilly hour-long 8 mile morning run - I think it was around 10 degrees. It's great running weather, and I finished feeling fine. It wasn't ANYTHING like the time I slightly frostbit my penis.

Flash forward another 2 days. I was checking out my nipple, and I did NOT see the skin tag! There was just a TINY dark spot where it used to be! Here it is pointed out in the same photo from above:



I THINK MY SLIGHTLY MORE "EXPOSED" SKIN TAG GOT FROSTBITE AND "BURNED OFF."

I'm now "skin tag free!!"


Chalk this one up to "just ignore it long enough and it will go away."

Thanks Mother Nature!

(And you haven't read about the time I nearly froze my penis off, you might want to check that out. It's a good read.)

5 comments:

Sarah 8:28 AM, January 29, 2013  

I just love how your title your posts! You just come right out with it.

Sarah
www.thinfluenced.com

TriMOEngr 9:19 AM, January 29, 2013  

Probably could have gone all day without a close up view of your nipple. Glad your "ignore it and it will go away" worked.

Unknown 1:41 PM, January 29, 2013  

Weird that your nipple didn't freeze off. Maybe it's just the close up, but it looks kind of pointed and out there, like you've been breast feeding. Have you been breast feeding?

Steve Stenzel 4:13 PM, January 29, 2013  

Hugh, Henry's now 19+ months old, so I haven't been breastfeeding for a few months... :)

Anonymous,  3:09 PM, January 26, 2014  

Nice nipple

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.